Redshift VoIP is the Midwest’s only authorized Sangoma FreePBX dealer and is pleased to announce our new Medium Office PBX phone system package. This is a cost effective, feature rich VOIP phone system that can save $1,000s of dollars per year over your existing PBX. Our typical customer sees a Return-On-Investment in 9 to 12 months.
Our Medium Office phone system package includes:
- Sangoma FreePBX Phone System 75 PBX Appliance
- Two (2) Sangoma S705 receptionist phones with Sangmoa EXP100 Side Cars
- Eighteen (18) Sangoma S505 standard user phones
- FreePBX Endpoint Manager and Phone App
- Best Practice Design – We’ll discuss your current setup, plan and design the new system using best practices as well as tailoring the system to your business operation and requirements.
- Onsite Implementation – For small businesses in the Greater Kansas City area (including Kansas City, Overland Park, Leawood, and Lee’s Summit) we’ll come onsite to setup your new phone system. Not in the Greater Kansas City Area? We can ship to you or travel to your location if you prefer.
- Phone Number Porting Assistance – We’ll help you through the process of moving your phone numbers your old carrier to a new one (if applicable).
- 30 Days of Support – After deployment, Redshift VoIP will provide you with 30 days unlimited support.
- Training Session – We’ll train key personnel on how to use your new phone system and provide relevant documentation and video tutorials.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Leverages OpenSource FreePBX and Linux OS
- VoIP SIP based Sangoma phones
- Continuous stream of innovation to future proof your investment
- Onsite server and phones to reduce monthly fees
- No licensing fees
- No monthly “rental” or lease fees
- Integrated Voice Response (IVR) or auto attendant
- Voicemail to email
- Call queues
- Hunt groups
- Conference Bridge capabilities
- Call recording
- Optional Sales / CRM integration
- 3 year warranty
$7,995 including all hardware, design, installation services, and warranty
Let our experts help you analyze, design, coordinate, implement, and maintain a new and modern VOIP communication system to enable you to focus on growing your business and keeping your customers happy.
Call us today for a free consultation at 573-206-8880.
Interested in receiving a quote for a custom solution? Complete our Get-a-Quote form.